The Gifted Development Center
- A service of the Institute for the Study of Advanced Development which provides parents, schools, and advocacy groups with information about identification, assessment, counseling, learning styles, programs, presentations, and resources for gifted children and adults.
California Association for the Gifted
- An organization of educators, parents, and community members dedicated to meeting the unique academic and social-emotional needs of gifted and talented students. Their site offers information about conferences, position papers, educational opportunities, resources, publications, links, advocacy background and tips.
Musician Kourosh Zolani
- was born in a small village in Iran. He does not come from a background that encouraged him to become a musician; indeed, he comes from a small town where music is not a part of everyday life and is, in general, considered taboo. He began his musical training with the Santour relatively late in life, at the age of 14. Remarkably, within two years, he started to teach the instrument and began to compose original musical works. To pursue his new found passion, Kourosh would have to leave his hometown, and thus after high school, he went to Tehran to continue studying the Santour under Master Faramarz Payvar, the most famous Santour player in Persian music history.
Voice With Bruce Eckstut
– Discover your voice: Bruce has developed a revolutionary vocal technique, he calls “Primal Sound.” Within each one of us is a unique natural voice. By getting back in touch with our “Primal Sound”, we begin to experience the freedom and beauty of our own voice.
Jane Hunt Photography
- For 30 years, Jane Hunt has combined technical artistry with warmth and originality to create head-shots that truly represent a person’s being.